30 November 2005 19:51

An Extremely Unhappy Post Wherein I May Seem To Question The Sanity Of Florida's Community College System

Number of high school AP courses i completed: Four

Years of my life spent at a well-known liberal arts college: Four and a half

Degree already completed: Bachelor of Science

Major type: Double

Number of credits amassed: One hundred and sixty (160)

Number of classes for which this local community college will grant me transfer credit: One (1)


Wait. Sorry. Sorry, let me just make sure, one more time, that i have this right. I spent eighty thousand dollars and a full one-fifth of my life earning a double-major bachelor's degree, and of those hundred and sixty credit hours i have earned through hard work, study, and an unbelievable amount of money, your community college will accept ONE CLASS???



Thank you. I just wanted to make the world aware of that.